Microsoft Outlook (Desktop)
In order to use Calendar Sync for Jira with the desktop version of Microsoft Outlook, follow the steps below.
- In Jira, click your profile icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen. A menu will appear. Click My calendars.
The page shows all the feeds and calendars available to you.
- Copy calendar URL to clipboard using the Copy to clipboard button, or directly from the text field.
- In Microsoft Outlook Calendar, expand the dropdown for Open Calendar and select From Internet....
- Paste the address from clipboard and click OK. An example URL is shown here; your URL will be much different.
- Confirm the subscription.
- After a short while the calendar will appear under Other Calendars and in the main window.
Outlook synchronizes the calendars whenever the Send / Receive action is performed, whether it's invoked manually or with the automatic polling interval.